This is my first ever nomination for any blogging award and I have Hasmeet to thank for it. You can visit her blog at hasmeetwrites.wordpress.com .
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
My Answers To Hasmeet’s Questions
- What inspires you the most?
The one thing that inspires me the most? It’s the same thing that inspires you, me and everyone else, we just forget to acknowledge it. It’s happiness of course or the quest for it thereof. It’s the one thing that everyone wants, the reason why anyone does anything. It’s the ultimate goal of our lives.
2. What is greatest lesson that you learnt?
The greatest lesson that I learnt is that life’s unpredictable, you are never really fully prepared for it. You cannot fully plan your future for you never really take into account all the variables that are out there, all the things that could change at a moment’s notice. You have to make the best of what you have and stop worrying about what you don’t.
3.What are you proud of?
I am proud of anything I create, for it’ mine . We are all influenced by an infinite number of experiences but through all that if you are able to hold on to something that is purely your’s than I think you should be proud of it.
4.What was the turning point in your life?
I haven’t reached that turning point in my life yet, but it’ll be the day I take responsibility for my actions.
5.Summers of Winters?
I think you mean summers or winters. For me it would have to be winters, mostly because I am not a game of thrones character who is running scared of white walkers and also because the summers I know are getting hotter every year.
6.Introvert or Extrovert?
I’ll go with a cross between the two. I need plenty of me time but too much of it can drive you crazy.
My Nominees Are:
1.Wallflower for twinkleluthra.wordpress.com
3. Amrita Kinne for amritadidthis.wordpress.com
4. Ajay Vyas
5. Zigma for http://zikken24.com/
6. Hasmeet for hasmeetwrites.wordpress.com
7. Prathyusha Pillari for pillarip.wordpress.com
My Questions To My Nominees:
1. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
2. Which is your favorite piece of writing and why ? It could be a story, a poem, an article or even a sentence.
3. What is the one thing you value most?